Map of our Travels

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kitchen Shit

Oh my God, I have so much kitchen shit, which is amazing if you have ever seen the size of the kitchen in our house.  Today something huge occured to me. As I was going through a million utensils that do everything from cracking a nut to smooshing garlic, I realized that it is all crazy. You only really need two utensils in life. Ready for it?
A spoon to stir AND a spatula to flip.  Really . The rest is superfluous.  And, if you are really handy, you might learn how to flip with the spoon.
P.S. I am not including knives here- that will have to be a whole other post! :)

- Kerri

1 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, Kerri, you've got it! You're gonna be a great RV cook. I remember when Will was born and I realized that all a baby really needs is a couple of soft bath towels (which make good blankets) and mom. The rest of the stuff is all for everyone else. Even the diapers are for our convenience. The baby doesn't really care as long as he is warm and fed. So a spoon and spatula it is! Back to basics.
Warmly,
Holly

Post a Comment