Map of our Travels

Thursday, December 1, 2011

On to Christmas

So, we started decorating for the holidays. It is fun to do in such a small space. We have been drawing pictures and putting them up. I made some elf.pockets where the kids get treats from the elves once in awhile. We will probably make some paper chains too ( remember those?) Wont have a tree this year. Instead,  we will decorate a cactus outside or something!
It is strange to be in the southwest for Xmas. It is so different than out east. We are going go to many more Mexican traditional fests like Nacimiento, luminaria lights at the park, virgin of guadulape fest and the great tamale cook off. It is exciting. By the way, I adore tamales.  I think I could eat them every day.
I will take some pics of all the new Christmas experiences we have. For now,  here are some pics of decorations in the RV.





1 comments:

Roundyround said...

We were in Piermont for t'giving. 6 inches of snow. the kids went sledding. I ran into a woman who had worked on the library committee with you (a Mt. Holyoke alum). She had all good things to say.

Post a Comment