Map of our Travels

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patricks Day.

Another holiday away from home. This is a biggie, being that I am a little Irish!!! LOL.
I made corned beef and cabbage yesterday. Threw in a little Guiness. It was goooood.
We packed up the kids and went to the parade in Wilmington,  NC. It was a nice little parade. You see,  I grew up going to the Holyoke St Patrick's Day parade in Holyoke ,MA. It is a huge parade and lasts hours.  Folks are rambunctious and loud and fun ( oh, and drunk ). It is a good time. I have so many fond memories of the Holyoke parade. We went every single year when I was a girl.
So I am missing western Massachusetts today. Eat drink and be merry all my Irish friends and relatives ( and all the non Irish ones too).
Erin go Braugh! SLAINTE!!!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I love the pics. Wish I could see them more clearly. So much detail for sure.

Thanks for all the posts. I am sporadic about checking (we are crazy busy), but l love seeing your stuff. And we're so glad to know you are all well. Hope talks of Coco often and I'm sure she thinks of him daily. She now has quite the collection of "Coco necklaces" and wears all of them every day, so you are always with us. : )
Love,
Holly

Post a Comment