Map of our Travels

Monday, June 24, 2013

Ruby is ready to roll

Well, looks like I am writing in this old blog again!
I have been trying to compile all my notes from our year on the road and make it magically become a book or something. :)
I am on Chapter 4, but I am not even sure if I like the chapters I chose. I am just going to keep writing and Carl will edit and add pictures and pretty stuff. Maybe it will be done when I am 50!
Anyhoo, I meant to write about Ruby RV. She is all registered and inspected and has one new tire. Carl took a chunk out of one of the duelies last year when making a tight turn. Tire met curb and pop, off came some rubber.
So, we are taking Ruby out next weekend to southern NH to my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jim's place. She sat all winter and I hope she hasn't aged too much in the last year. She looks pretty good and smells halfway decent. Kind of like me......
Y'know we almost sold Ruby last Fall, but I just couldnt do it. It kind of felt like selling a relative. Granted, there are a few I wouldn't mind selling, but that is a whole different blog post.... ha.
So, if you see us on the road, give us a wave. Give Ruby a little pat on the ass and a prayer. I think she will need it in her twilight years with us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment