Map of our Travels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lifers?

When we first started this journey I wondered how psyched I would be after a few weeks. I doubted allegiance to the "year on the road" idea.
Well, I have to say that after 8 weeks on the road, I am loving it. If we had a good way to make money, I could do this for a long, long time.
We were in BC, Canada the last few nights.  It was amazing. Coltrane and I have become hot springs mavens.  We went to Ainsworth hot springs near Kootenay Lake. Man, it was pretty like Big Sur, CA but with lake instead of ocean. We also hiked to Fletcher Falls which was perfect, a beautiful waterfall with a beach and man-made cairns everywhere.
Hopefully we have some wifi soon so I can put up some pics.
We are in the Okanagon Nat Forest now at Bonaparte lake
Wow!!
I love this whole trip and my awesome family. I feel so blessed to share this experience with my kids. I think they are getting a lot out of it too.
OK, off to cook something imaginative for dinner from leftovers.

1 comments:

papaluca said...

when you get back, i could use a little help convincing my wife to become a "lifer"

Post a Comment