Map of our Travels

Friday, July 1, 2011

Leaving in two days.

Well, the time has come. We will be driving away from the house and town that we have lived in for 7 years. EEK. I think we are all up and down with emotions. It is super exciting to be going on this adventure, but also sad to be leaving such good friends and family that live all around us.
The house is an empty shell and the RV is looking sweet. I feel at home in the RV already. The kids seem to love it. I made spaghetti dinner in the tiny kitchen last night and we all ate at the tiny table and it totally worked out.
Our first stop is Fairhaven, VT, where Carl's Dad and partner live. After that, off to central NY with a stop at our alma mater- Hamilton College. Then, we are going to party in Erie, PA with some of Carl's high school and college friends. We will also be celebrating Coltrane's 8th and my 40th (!!) Birthdays. That is about how far we have gotten with the " plans".

2 comments:

Holly said...

A very bon voyage. I love the new photo. Beautiful. Looking forward to following along.

Anonymous said...

Have fun. Tell everyone in Erie I say hay.

B-Raimy

Post a Comment