Map of our Travels

Monday, November 14, 2011

Arizona is warm, but.....

It is so difficult to find a place to put the RV each night. You see, starting around this time of year all of the Snowbirds come down to AZ to hunker down for the winter. That is fine with me. I don't blame them. It was in the 70s and sunny today. The kids swam in an outdoor pool and Thanksgiving is next week!
What stinks is that every RV park we pass is for the 55 and over crowd.  No kids allowed- anywhere. It started to tick me off a little today. We were in a town with nearly 20 campgrounds and not one of them was family friendly.  Uggggh.
I understand that folks might want a childless experience. I mean,  I am often wanting a childless experience,  but it doesn't mean that is realistic. They are part of life. I mean, with 20 different RV resorts in one town, couldn't one or two of those be family friendly?  Is that too much to ask?
Geez...

1 comments:

Roundyround said...

Go park in Jon McCain's driveway. Give 'em a big wet kiss for me.

Post a Comment